Due to another security vulnerability in Adobe Flash Player this week, CWC IT recommends all computers (including home computers) are updated to run Adobe Flash Player version 188.8.131.52 (or later) as soon as possible. This vulnerability is actively being exploited and categorized as critical.
CWC IT will take care of all computers managed by CWC IT.
How to get the patch
- Managed Workstations & other computers managed by IT will be automatically upgraded and patched.
- Home Computers: I recommend you update your version of Adobe Flash Player as soon as possible.
- Visit adobe.com to update your Flash Player and click on link at bottom right of their home page (See Click Here in the image below).
- How long will the upgrade take?
- The updates should take less than a minute but may take up to five minutes to complete.
- Computer hardware and network connection speeds will impact the time needed to complete the upgrade.